TRIM & CABINETRY
Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Trim & Cabinetry Interior Semi-Gloss Paint is a water-based acrylic product designed for surfaces such as kitchen and bathroom cabinets, trim, window frames and doors. It offers the hardness of a traditional oil-based paint in an acrylic formula.
- Semi-Gloss Sheen
- Superior Flow & Leveling
- Fast Drying / Hard Finish
- Remarkable Durability
- Excellent Hide and Coverage
- Sleek Finish
- Easy Clean Up
- <100 g/L VOC
- Available in Quarts & Gallons
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- PREP, APPLICATION, & CLEAN UP
- WARRANTY & WARNINGS
Coverage - Low
250 sq. ft.
400 sq. ft.
Finish @ 60°
95 - 105 KU
Dry To Touch
Dry To Recoat
< 100 g/L
Nylon / Polyester
High Quality Mini Roller
1/4" - 3/8" nap
.009" - .015"
*Numbers given here are from Base 1.
- All surfaces must be clean and free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances.
- A coat of Primer should be applied on uncoated surfaces prior to top coating with Joanna's Trim and Cabinetry Paint.
- On previously painted surfaces, sand the surface thoroughly before topcoating with Joanna's Trim and Cabinetry Paint.
- Stir paint occasionally. Intermix containers of same product to ensure color and sheen uniformity.
- Use product when the surface and air temperatures are between 50-90°F.
- Airless Spray: .009" to .017" tip with 60 mesh filter
- Brush: Use a high quality Nylon/Polyester brush
- Certain colors may require additional coats for complete hide.
- If using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 8 oz. per gallon.
- DO NOT USE ON FLOORS.
- New wood or previously painted surfaces use a product such as KILZ MAX® Interior Water-Based Primer No. L2002.
- For hard-to-adhere surfaces such as vinyl, PVC, chalky paints, glass, fiberglass, metals and engineered wood, use KILZ ADHESION Primer No. L2111.
- Dries to touch in 1 hour; recoat after 2 hours.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- Wait at least 7 days before rinsing or cleaning the surface with a mild, non-abrasive detergent.
Clean all tools and equipment with water. For disposal of empty containers and unused product, contact your household refuse collection service.
*LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Masterchem Industries LLC warrants to you, the original residential consumer purchaser, the performance of this product as described on this label for so long as you reside in your home. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT VALID WHEN THE PRODUCT IS NOT PROPERLY APPLIED TO A PROPERLY PREPARED SURFACE OR CARED FOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LABEL DIRECTIONS. This warranty is not transferable. If this product is found not to perform as specified on the label during the warranty period, Masterchem Industries LLC will, at its option and upon presentation of proof-of-purchase (the original receipt), either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the original purchase price of this product to you. This warranty excludes (1) labor and costs of labor for the application or removal of any product, and (2) any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Note to residents of the State of New Jersey: The provisions of this warranty, including its limitations, are intended to apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. For warranty service, call: 1-866-774-6371, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Masterchem Industries LLC reserves the right to inspect any and all application of the product prior to processing your claim made under this warranty.
†WARNING! If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. Contact the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.
WARNING! This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CAUTION! IRRITANT! HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE EYE, NOSE AND THROAT IRRITATION. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES AND AVOID BREATHING OF VAPORS AND SPRAY MIST. WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. To avoid breathing vapors and spray mist, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches or dizziness, increase fresh air. If properly used, a respirator (NIOSH approved for organic vapor with P series particulate pre-filter) may offer additional protection; obtain professional advice before using. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.
FIRST AID: If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention; for skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, get medical attention immediately.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.
TIPS & TRICKS
From transforming vintage furniture to discovering the perfect finishing touches, visit Joanna’s studio to discover easy DIY painting tips that will help you achieve her signature look.VISIT JOANNA'S STUDIO
Stay up-to-date with the latest
products, promotions, and more.
Our full palette, sheens, sizes, and Peel & Stick paint samples.
Find a Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines®
paint retailer anywhere across the US.