Aerosol 1044 - MSDS
KILZ Odorless - TDS
Quarts, Gallons, Fives 1004 - MSDS
KILZ Odorless - TDS
If this product is found to be defective upon inspection by its representative, Masterchem Industries LLC will, at its option, either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the purchase price to the original consumer purchaser of this product upon proof of purchase. Masterchem Industries will not be liable for any representations or warranties made by any retail seller or applicator of this product.
This warranty excludes (1) labor or cost of labor for the removal of this product or any other product, the repair or replacement of substrates to which this product is applied or the application of replacement product and (2) any incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To make a warranty claim, write to Technical Service, Masterchem Industries LLC, 3135 Old Highway M, Imperial, MO 63052-2834, or e-mail Technical Service at
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
†DANGER! If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or log on to www.epa.gov/lead.
CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. VAPOR HARMFUL: May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache, or nausea. Causes eye, skin, nose and throat irritation.
USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION: Do not breathe vapors or spray mist. Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headache, or dizziness, or if air monitoring demonstrates vapor / mist levels are above applicable limits, wear an appropriate, properly fitted respirator (NIOSH / MSHA TC 23C or equivalent) during and after application. Follow respirator manufacturer’s direction for respirator use. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling and before smoking and eating.
NOTICE: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE: Vapors can flow along surfaces to a distant ignition source and flash back. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do not smoke. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights and turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors and other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Prevent build-up of vapors by opening all windows and doors to achieve cross-ventilation. To avoid spontaneous combustion, soak soiled rags and waste immediately after use in a closed, water filled metal container. See clean-up and disposal for more information.
FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical attention immediately. In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention; for skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
KEEP FROM FREEZING. If frozen, let thaw at room temperature.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!