Smooth Flat Black High Heat Aerosol 49100 - MSDS
Where to Use
Use on barbecues, grills, smoke stacks, fireplace tools, wood stoves, steam pipes, radiators, engines, exhaust systems, lanterns and other items subjected to high temperatures.
In lieu of all other warranties and guarantees, if this product is found to be defective upon inspection by its representative, Masterchem Industries LLC will, at its option, either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the purchase price to the original consumer purchaser of this product upon proof of purchase. Masterchem Industries will not be liable for any representations or warranties made by any retail seller or applicator of this product. This warranty excludes (1) labor or cost of labor for the removal of this product or any other product, the repair or replacement of substrates to which this product is applied or the application of replacement product and (2) any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To make a warranty claim, write to Technical Service, Masterchem Industries, 3135 Old Highway M, Imperial, MO 63052-2834, or e-mail Technical Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1- 800-424-LEAD or log on to www.epa.gov/lead.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
IRRITANT! HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE EYE, NOSE AND THROAT IRRITATION. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES AND AVOID BREATHING VAPORS AND SPRAY MIST. WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND PROTECTIVE CLOTHING.USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. To avoid breathing vapors and spray mist, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air. If properly used, a respirator (NIOSH approved for organic vapor with P series particulate pre-filter) may offer additional protection; obtain professional advice before using. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.
CONTAINS TOLUENE, XYLENE, PROPANE, ISOBUTANE, ACETONE. Vapor harmful. May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache or nausea. Causes eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Can cause nerve damage to arms and legs. Effects may be permanent. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Exposure to heat or prolonged exposure to sun may cause bursting. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.
NOTICE: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
Vapors may ignite explosively. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame.
Vapors may cause flash fire. Do not smoke. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors and other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Prevent build-up of vapors by opening all windows and doors to achieve cross-ventilation.
FIRST AID: If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention; for skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.